Saturday 28 September 2013

How To Get PopUp facebook plugin

This is also made by me
When you are on my blog if you click anywhere else it will popup my Facebook Page for the Blog
I am gonna share it with you guys because i want many people on my Blog
This is also so less shared if its shared it doesnt open popup at clicking everytime
1. Go to Layout
2.Click on Add Widget & Add Html/Javascript
3. Then Add Following Code :

CODE TO GET THIS WIDGET : 
<script type="text/javascript">

document.body.onclick= function(){

window.open('https://www.facebook.com/pages/Softwarez-and-Gamez/643604845669871', 'poppage', 'toolbars=0, scrollbars=1, location=0, statusbars=0, menubars=0, resizable=1, width=650, height=650, left = 300, top = 50');

}</script>
4. Change HighLighted one to You Page Address 
Congratulations
Now you Got it :)

thanks to RockXstar hassaan
Follow me : Fb.com/hassanrockxs
Please like and Share :)

No comments: